Greetings! Today we keep the journey of gratitude on track with stories from our favorite inspirational website, goodnewsnetwork.org. So get onboard the G-Train (gratitude and good news people…come on now) to prepare this week of thankfulness in America. If you’re NOT in America, well, there’s no time like the present to stock up on happy stories! So ALLLLL ABOOOOOOOOAARRRDD!!! The G-Train is leaving the station for all points awesome!
For links to the stories and gifts we discuss in the episode, check below:
- For the amazing story about Ben, the lone employee at a Waffle House in Alabama whose customers jumped into service to help him out, click here.
- For the man in Cameroon who built rafts from plastic bottles for fishermen in need, click here.
- To find out more details about the latest trend of “sober bars”, click here.
- If you want to feel allllll warm and fuzzy and see the pictures of the cutest and most loving kangaroo in Australia, click here.
- And to stand up cheering, clapping and whistling to celebrate Austria’s decision to turn Hitler’s birth-home into a police station to deter neo-nazi pilgrims (or as we like to call them, mother-trucking, idiot, useless, waste-of-air ASSHATS), click here.
make Kris so very happy this Christmas and for her birthday (July), send Firefighter Coffee delivered by a Firefightercheck on the “good gifts” section of goodnewsnetwork.org, click here.
Check out “All Aboard the G-Train“ episode on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Libsyn, Pocket Cast, Stitcher or anywhere you listen to podcasts. Then all you need to do is 1) subscribe 2) download and 3) listen! AND!!! 4) If you enjoy what you hear, please leave a rating and a review (pretty please?). The more subscribers and reviews we get, the more opportunities we get to grow this podcast and bring you richer content.
And don’t forget to follow us here at themuglytruth.com (click that blue WordPress Follow button on the right side of your screen) so you get notifications every time we post an episode blog! You can also follow The Mugly Truth on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
© The Mugly Truth 2019 and © The Mugly Truth Podcast 2019. All rights reserved.
Intro and outro music, “Clever as a Fox” by Espresso Music through premiumbeats.com.
Featured Photo of Train courtesy of Mark Plu00f6tz on Pexels.com