We think this episode is in need of a rating. It’s definitely “I” for Immature. Or, perhaps even “II” for Immensely Immature. You might even call this one a NSFW but, eh, you decide. Whatever today’s episode is, it definitely is not highbrow. What can we say? Not only are we the height of a fifth grader, we’re also kind of on their level when it comes to our sense of humor. Whatever you think of our silliness be ready to put your thinking cap on because today we don’t just prattle off a bunch of trivia…we invite you to play along! Grab your friends, family members (kids optional, you’ve been warned), maybe a pen and paper, or just play along while you’re driving along. We assign a point system, but hey, you’re the king or queen of your domain, so you just set your point system as you like. If you want to award yourself a pumpkin pie for every correct answer, you do you boo.
And while we don’t encourage cheating (tsk tsk), once you’ve listened to the episode, for sure come back here to click the links of the sites we pulled our questions from since we didn’t cover all the trivia:
- Good Housekeeping’s Quirky Thanksgiving Trivia Facts to Impress Your Friends this Holiday
- Factretriever.com’s 57 Gratifying Thanksgiving Facts
- Kickassfacts.com’s 25 Kickass and Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving
- Merry-Christmas.com’s Christmas Decorations Trivia
…here’s the information on Mianus:
- Mianus is in Connecticut.
- Mianus is actually a small neighborhood that spans three towns. But Mianus is not huge even though like it sounds like it could be ginormous since, you know, three towns.
- Mianus doesn’t even have a zip code. That’s how not huge Mianus is.
- But Mianus does actually have an elementary school.
- We won’t discuss the population of Mianus. You’ll just have to look up more facts about…you know… here.
- We guess now would be a good time to say Mianus is pronounced, “My-ANN-us”.
- All hail Jackass.
And before anyone else sends us pictures of Uranus, here you go, we beat you to it. Thanks NASA and public domain laws!
See? We are definitely NOT highbrow, scholarly, fancy schmancy podcasters. Sometimes we get as low-level potty poopoo mouth as can be. AND WE LIKE IT THAT WAY. NYAH.
Thank you for joining us as we hurtle towards our second childhood. Check out The Mugly Truth Podcast’s episode “So You Think You Know Thanksgiving“ on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Libsyn, Pocket Cast, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, or anywhere you listen to podcasts. Then all you need to do is 1) subscribe 2) download and 3) listen! AND!!! 4) If you enjoy what you hear, please leave a rating and a review (pretty please?). The more subscribers and reviews we get, the more opportunities we get to grow this podcast and bring you richer content.
And don’t forget to follow us here at themuglytruth.com (click that blue WordPress Follow button on the right side of your screen) so you get notifications every time we post an episode blog! You can also follow The Mugly Truth on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
© The Mugly Truth 2019 and © The Mugly Truth Podcast 2019. All rights reserved.
Intro and outro music, “Clever as a Fox” by Espresso Music through premiumbeats.com.
Featured Photo of Turkey courtesy by Kranthi Remala on Pexels.com.