Mugly Truth Christmas 2018 Gift Giveaway
The contest begins December 11, 2018 and ends December 21, 2018. It is a random drawing with no restrictions on who can participate. Completing a qualifying action equals one entry. There are multiple ways to enter the contest as described in “How To Enter” below. The winner’s name will be announced on our December 25th podcast episode and a video of the drawing will be posted on our Instagram account.
Once the winner is announced, the winner will have until January 1, 2019 (7 days), to contact us by email at email@example.com. The winner will need to provide their name, mailing address, email and phone number. This contact information is only for the purposes of the contest in delivering the prize to the winner. The information will remain private, will not be shared, and will not be retained for any purpose other than delivering the contest prize. Please note delivery may not be possible to a PO Box address.
If the winner fails to contact us by the end of January 1, 2019, a new winner will be drawn from the same pool of names, and announced on the next episode of the podcast. The new winner will have 7 days to contact us, in the same manner as described above.
HOW TO ENTER
We have given you SO MANY WAYS to enter! Check it out! Do one, some or all of these things to boost your chances of winning.
If you have already followed/liked/subscribed/ or reviewed our podcast prior to the contest, you are already entered!
So here is what you can do to enter:
- Follow us on our website at https://themuglytruth.com by clicking on the blue follow button on the right sidebar of any blog post
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/themuglytruth/
- Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MuglyThe
- Like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/themuglytruth/
Subscribe and Download, Rate and Review On iTunes
- Subscribe and download our podcast episodes via the Apple Podcast app or through the iTunes store at The Mugly Truth Podcast. Take a screenshot or photo showing you’re subscribed and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (that’s the only way we’ll know you’ve subscribed since iTunes doesn’t tell us who our subscribers are).
- Rate and Review our podcast (we can only track reviews, so if you only rate us, we can’t count it).
Post a Worst Gift Story Using #MuglyTruthChristmas2018
PLEASE PLEASE post an original story about your worst gift ever (doesn’t have to be a Christmas gift). Use the hashtag #MuglyTruthChristmas2018 and tag us!
- Post a story on Instagram, use the hashtag, tag us @themuglytruth
- Tweet on Twitter, use the hashtag, tag us @MuglyThe
- Post a story on your Facebook page, use the hashtag, tag us @themuglytruth
- Go to our website, post your story in the comments section of our blog announcement.
We will try to read as many stories as possible in a future episode, so if, for some reason, you don’t want us to read your story, or use your name, please indicate that in your story. And, while pictures are not a requirement for entry, they will make the post a lot more fun! We’d love to see photos of your “worst gift” if you still have it. If not, a lovely picture of you sipping coffee from your favorite mug will be just as wonderful!
Repost/Retweet/Share Each New Contest Post (don’t forget to use #MuglyTruthChristmas2018)
- Repost each new contest update we make on Instagram
- Retweet each new contest update we Tweet on Twitter
- Share each new contest update we post on Facebook
Like and Tag Each New Contest Post
- For Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, each time we post a new update, LIKE the post AND tag friends in the comments section. Please note tagging your friends does not enter them into the contest, they will need to enter as outlined in HOW TO ENTER
That’s it…that’s ALLL the ways you can enter. How can you NOT participate? We will be posting short shot episodes, blogs or updates as needed to bring more information about the gift itself and to address questions that might come up.
DISCLAIMER: This is all for fun and for free and we are having a great time with this. The contest prize giveaway is paid for by Kym and Kris. There are no strings attached for participants, no list to be used for marketing purposes, entrants’ usernames will not be shared or given out to any marketing companies. This is a simple random drawing with a gift lovingly created by Kris and Kym. There is no third party company running the contest or in charge of tracking entries or computing results and there are no sponsors providing any portion of the gift as a promotion. It’s just you and us, kid.
We reserve the right to refuse entry of any comments posted on our social media sites that contain derogatory, hateful, degrading, or threatening language. Basically, trolls need not apply.